Welcome visitors to your site with a short, engaging introduction. Double click to edit and add your own text.
Collaborations and Activities
• Permanent collaboration with the intercultural "sister" children's choir "Polyphonica Aegean" for many joint artistic events.
• Constant cooperation with the Teachers' Association and the student community of the 6th Mytilene High School , which hosts us for our rehearsals; the choir participates at the school's end of year summer festival.
• Long term collaboration with the “Sea Sailing Clown Circus” collective. Creation of the musical performance "Opera Babel" (original script, sets, costumes and custom song covers). Performances at Mytilene Municipal Theater (February 2017) and Multicultural center of Plomari (March 2017).
• Continuing cooperation with the Bodypercussion group "KeKeCa" from Turkey. Repeated seminars and workshops, as well as the creation of the musical theater play "Mahabharabbit" — original script with the help of "Sea sailing clown Circus," original scenes, costumes and custom song covers. Performances at Mytilene Municipal Theater and the Multicultural center of Madamados (May 2018). The themes of these two performances were solidarity, environmental awareness, spiritual awakening and the dream of a harmonious coexistence.
• Permanent cooperation with the NGOs " Lesvos Solidarity " and "Office of Displaced Designers». Participation in several joint actions and expressions of solidarity (e.g. to strengthen the refugee camp of PIKPA, Mosaik cultural center, etc.)
• Long term cooperation with the Αgder University of Norway: joint rehearsals with students from the Brazilian percussion section leading to a musical parade on the streets of Mytilene and a concert at the Metochi of St. Anargyri in Kalloni, Lesbos
• Permanent cooperation with the Directorate of Primary Education of Lesbos. Occasional concerts under its auspices (e.g. A concert with a theme called "Humour in Music")
• Cooperation with the Department of Antiquities of Lesbos (e.g. concert at Charsi Hamam, Mytilene).
• Collaboration with "Paralos" dance group and participation in the fairy tale "The King's Music" (June 2018, Multicultural center Madamados and Teriade Museum of Mytilene).